domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

Welcome to my country, my city and my school in Spain

During the first term of the school year students from all schools participating in the Comenius project "Minds at work"  have been working to gather information about my country, my city and my school.With this information the students of our school, I.E.S. Ben Gabirol, have produced the following document:
Bienvenidos a mi país, mi ciudad y mi escuela en España
Durante el primer trimestre los estudiantes de todas las escuelas participantes en el proyecto Comenius "Mentes en el trabajo" han estado trabajando en recopilar información sobre su país, su ciudad y su escuela.
Con dicha información los estudiantes de nuestra escuela, el I.E.S. Ben Gabirol, han elaborado el siguiente documento.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario